Harm Reduction in Emergency and Paramedicine (Virtual Webinar)
Join us on Wednesday, May 31st 6:00-7:00PM as we delve into all things Harm Reduction in Emergency and Front-Line settings. Please register here.
Join us to learn:
- What a harm reduction approach looks like, and how you can integrate these approaches into your practice
- The evidence for existing and emerging harm reduction interventions
- The impact of this work, including Public Health Data and personal stories from people with lived experience
- What local resources and safe equipment is available
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone working as a first responder (paramedics, fire fighters, police, and more!)
- Anyone working in Emergency Medicine settings.
- Dr. Lauren Cook-Chaimowitz, Addicitions Medicine Specialist
- David Thompson, Superintendent
- Melissa Biksa, Manager of Mental Well-Being and Substance Use
- Amanda Nemec-Bakk, Nurse for Keeping Six and HAMSMaRT
- Marcie McIlveen, Keeping Six Program Co-ordinator
Questions/Comments? Email us at Info@GHHN.ca.